Hi!
Yikes! 3 weeks! What has my life even come to? haha jk.
Um so Miranda is doing well I think...I guess her member boyfriend
broke up with her...so it's a little awkward for us to teach her. Yeah.
She should still be getting baptized this Sunday.
And the following week, there will be another baptism. His name is
Blake. I don't know if I already mentioned him before. He's 9. He's
really cool. Just needs to come to church more consistently. So yeah...I
sent a bunch of stuff home with Riley and Trevor. They'll probably show
you the video, too. Mom, if you really want to do anything to my room,
make it just like I left it. hahaha good luck. I don't know how much
it's changed since then. About my clothes, I will probably go through
them on my own time. Thanks for thinking of that, though. I'm sad that
I'll miss Chan's homecoming. The deal was that I'll see his farewell and
he'll see my homecoming. Sounds fair enough. I haven't been taking many
pictures lately. Elder Felix always brings his camera with him, so when
I see something I want to take a picture of, I'll use his camera. So
when I'm home, I can look up my email and save all the pictures from
there. I have a few on my camera, but they're boring.
I really don't know what else to say.
K bye!
Elder Peck
No comments:
Post a Comment